With over 25 years in digital printing we’re renowned for being at the cutting edge of digital printing in Leeds, Yorkshire and the UK.
Back in 1989 we embraced the new digital printing technology and have always been in the forefront of up and coming technologies within the digital printing industry.
In that time we have gone from strength to strength applying all our knowledge that we have gathered over the many years providing digital printing to our clients in Leeds, Yorkshire, UK and worldwide.
All of our services are complimented by our ability to finish all work in house so enabling us to meet deadlines that others would turn down.
Both our digital printing and colour copying facilities are state of the art, the digital printing at colour copy uses polymer toners that produce magazine quality print on both matt, gloss, satin and even recycled media which leaves us with a 40% less carbon foot print than other types of machine.
Our colour copy service is second to none and can provide over 100,000 prints per day.
Our philosophy is very simple, utilise the very latest in printing technology, source the very best in sustainable papers that inspire your creativity then add to that mix our commitment to providing a first class digital printing solution combined with our second to none service and that is our philosophy – perfection at an affordable price and when you need it!
We’re only truly happy when you are. We want you to be satisfied of course but we’d prefer it if you were absolutely thrilled with us.
We take great pride in the work we do. So if you ever receive a job from us that isn’t up to scratch please get in touch as soon as possible and we’ll do everything we can to fix it.
We are committed to leading the print industry through minimizing the impact of our activities on the environment.
We are acutely aware that the printing industry draws heavily on raw materials and energy, which have a significant impact on the well-being of the environment. Consequently, the management and control of our environmental impact ranks equally with other key business objectives and forms part of our overall business strategy.
- Minimise waste of energy and materials by evaluating production processes and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions and waste through the selection and use of equipment which specifically sets out to achieve this aim.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a range of materials that minimise the environmental impact of production.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that we are legally required to comply with.
- Ensure our staff are fully trained to understand and carry out this strategy.
- 90% or our papers and boards are from sustainable forests. Choose them and become one of the many businesses now demonstrating their commitment to sustainability – make your pledge now!